Cafe Orleans at Disneyland Resort

One of my favorite places to eat at Disneyland is Cafe Orleans. Although this place is not as popular at Blue Bayou (the restaurant located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride), I do recommend making a reservation if you know you want to dine here ahead of time. You can call Disney Dining at (714) 781-3463 and their hours are from 7:00am-9:00pm. I usually just call the morning-- this saves me a lot of time!


The food here is fantastic! I have tried several main dishes already and I cannot complain about any of them! Although the entrées are delish, my sister and I would travel into Disneyland to have lunch because of one dish: pommes frites (garlic and Parmesan cheese fries). These are THE BEST fries ever made.

Featured here are the popular Monte Cristo sandwich and pommes frites:



We were planning on ordering desserts, but we were quite full after our meal so the gingerbread beignets will just have to wait (I am so excited to try those!).

Another plus about eating here is that you can people watch if you get seated in the patio area, which is the only place I've sat. Actually, I don't even know if an indoor seating area exist or not!



Prices: about $12-$15 per plate on average
Location: New Orleans Square, across from the Pieces of Eight store, POTC attraction exit inside Disneyland park

0 comments:

Post a Comment