Unique Floral Arrangements

I have such amazingly talented and gifted friends!

The some of the best gifts I've ever received are unexpected, random, and has no-strings-attached. Look at what I received from my friend Joanna of Floral Sense a few weeks ago:


Isn't this arrangement beautiful? These flowers look like the belong in some Newport Beach home, but in my silly little living room. The flowers and pieces used in this arrangement are unique and carefully hand-picked.


Joanna created this gorgeous arrangement for me... just because! There was no reason behind it expect that she wanted to give a good friend a little something nice to brighten her day! Although these flowers are a token of appreciation for our friendship, I know that our friendship will outlast these flowers (and any floral arrangement)!

Thank you for making my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment