Strawberry Shortcake


As I've mentioned in the previous post, I have been going through this big strawberry craving. Yesterday, my sister and I were grocery shopping together and we walked by some strawberries and some shortcake! We decided to make some basic strawberry shortcakes!

Ingredients:
  • Shortcake (or pound cake)
  • Freshly washed and diced strawberries
  • Whipped cream (lite)
  • Syrup (chocolate or strawberry)
  • Optional: nuts or any other topping you desire
I am so sad that I didn't take a picture of the stuff we bought, but we did get some shots of our creations for each other. My sister made my strawberry shortcake and I made hers.


This is my sister's creation for me:



And this is my creation for my sister:


Yum? Yummmm! =)





Strawberry shortcakes: a basket of fresh strawberries, shortcake (or yellow or pound cake), whipped cream, syrup, and toppings

0 comments:

Post a Comment