Sprinkles Cupcakes in Newport Beach


The most popular cupcake bakery in Southern California is Sprinkles Cupcakes. I am not a big "sweets" person, but occasionally I would have some chocolates or a yummy looking dessert.

I have had Sprinkles Cupcakes before because people would buy them as gifts or have them at parties. My friends also buy them and I'll be there to share the yummy treats. I have never walked into the store and shell out over $3 for a cupcake. That, and when I am craving a cupcake, I get too lazy to drive to the nearest location.

What I love about Sprinkles Cupcakes is that give out free cupcakes daily! Every day, they post a secret word and the first 25 or 50 people who whisper the code gets a free cupcake! Easy! No hassle and no funny looks from the employees. You're not being frugal, just simply being a good dependable customer.

So, for the first time, I happened to be in Newport Beach around the same time they announced their daily secret word. My sister and I were all to excited to go get our free cupcakes before starting our hardcore study date at the Newport Public Library. I have never been to the store before and we both never attempted to whisper the secret code. (I just heard from my friend Joanna that it is a very simple transaction.) And it was sooo easy! The girl who rang us up was so nice! Cindy and I walked (practically skipped) out of there!


I love Sprinkle's packaging and design. Simple, yet chic.

They were giving away one of my favorite flavor, vanilla milk chocolate. It is not too sweet and has just enough chocolate. Yum! Some of their other flavors are just too sweet for my taste buds.


Yum! I was also introduced to their cute wooden (and recyclable) silverware! Cute!

Overall, good first in-store (and free) experience at Sprinkles Cupcakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment