Raspberry Birthday Cake

For another birthday, I was in charge of providing the cake. I wanted something light, unique, and appropriate for a "mother-in-law's" birthday. After much thought, I decided to create this raspberry birthday cake. With this cake, I attempted to make it three layers (pretty difficult to stack), fruit filling, whipped frosting, and using real fruit! Before this, I have never bought raspberries before because I am not a fan of that flavor. Apparently, the raspberry fruit taste NOTHING like raspberry jam, candy, or any other raspberry flavoring! The fruit is actually quite tart. Not bad!



Cake: three-layered yellowcake separated by raspberry filling with whipped vanilla frosting, buttercream piping for the leaves and vines, and fresh raspberries covered in pink sparkles

0 comments:

Post a Comment